Unleashing Potential through Paying it Forward
Paying it forward is more than a buying a cup of coffee for the person behind you. It is about giving, not because you have to, but because you want to help someone succeed.
What is pay it forward tuesdays?
The Pay it Forward Tuesdays initiative is a way to giveback. We support entrepreneurs, startups, non-profits, and small businesses that need that little something to move forward but are not sure how to get there. Through peer nomination process, businesses have the opportunity to receive 3 hours of one on one coaching with experts in LinkedIn marketing, social media marketing, business coaching, digital marketing, and public relations.
How It Started:
Co-Founders Chuck Hester and Adam Sinkus came together with a common goal after an unprecedented year. They wanted to assemble a team of Pay it Forward advocates to help build success with entreprenuers, startups, non-profits, and small businesses. What started as a short conversation about using the Tuesdays in December 2020 to pay it forward quickly went from concept to reality.
With immediate early success, the team came together and decided that the initiative needed to continue on and grow. In 2021 we will be supporting 12 more recipients with program as well as looking for impactful ways to expand what we do.
How It Works:
- Peer Nominations are received each month for a 501c3 or Entrepreneur that would benefit from receiving consulting in the areas of LinkedIn marketing, Social Media Marketing, Business Coaching, Digital Marketing, and Public Relations.
- The Pay it Forward Tuesdays consultants (The Pay it Forward Five) review nomination forms to choose a new recipient.
- That recipient is announced on the third Tuesday of each month.
- Each Pay it Forward Tuesdays consultants meets with the recipient on a one-on-one coaching call for 30 minutes
- Recipients also have the opportunity to appear on Co-Founder Chuck Hester’s Conversations with Chuck Hester podcast and Co-Founder Adam Sinkus’ podcast The Winning Tactics podcast.
- Past recipients (known as Pay it Forward Tuesdays alumni) are encouraged to pay it forward themselves by suggesting new nominees and also helping other recipients by providing advice/support in their areas of expertise
Learn about our Team
Chuck Hester Enterprises
B2b Interactive Marketing
Co-Work Hub Virtual
National Institute for Social Media
What our past Winners Say
Read some of the sentiments from our past winners of the Pay It Forward Tuesdays Initiative
“I am so ecstatic that I have been chosen to be included in this “Pay-It-Forward” program. Chuck, Adam, Laurie, Bob and Jennifer all have years of experience and knowledge that I have not yet acquired. My hope is that these marketing leaders will give me insights from their different perspectives about my current business plan, and show me how to boost our success. I am so thankful for being chosen to be a part of this program and cannot wait to learn.”
Hunter Hoopes – Hoopes Media
“As a fledgling nonprofit, getting advice from this group of industry experts will be invaluable in helping me plan for 2021. The Pay-It-Forward program exemplifies the saying: A rising tide lifts all boats. Thank you for being the tides that rise!”
Thea Wood- Herizon Music Foundation
Thank you to these amazing Companies for their support
Without them none of this would be possible. Please support their businesses.
Sign up for our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with Paying it Forward!
Stay Up to Date with The Lastest News
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for.